Sunday 18 June 2017

OPEN YOUR HEART, SEE THE WORLD!

Living in the world of Mass Comm is unpredictable

Everything is depends on You!

Its all about how you live your life there.

Being a Mass Comm student for almost 3 semester really gave me a fascinating days, precious moments and also valuable knowledge that not everyone easily can gain.

I'm blessed since i destined as one of The Interpersonal Communication Students here. 

I learned a lot ! Especially in intercommunication.

Before this i was an introvert person. I have a problem in communicating with others, Sometimes I felt like I don't belong to people surround me because I think they are too good to be compared with me.

Even though I owned a Diploma in English Communication, still i have no confident to speak with others especially in English. I have a mind set where people will look down and make fun of me if I speak wrongly. If i have anything to express or tell, i choose to be silence instead of voicing out since I felt shy and have a perception that they will laugh at me.

BUT

I can see a lot of changes in me after i continued my studies in Degree as Mass Comm students.
I found a lot of people and mingle around just to make a new friends.

For a few weeks in the first month, I still found that it was really hard to be friend with other people. Once again, i have a perception that all Mass Comm students must be good in their studies also in their Communication. I started to be isolated again and again.
I don't want to talk to people and prefer to be alone.

Sometimes, I did asked myself  "can i survive?"

Until one day i had to find a group members for my group assignments.
Whether i want it or not i had no choice and still need to find a friends for the sake of my studies and i finally found a group of friends that are always together whenever they go. They invited me to join their group since they knew that I AM ALL ALONE. 🙁

Based on my observation regarding this group of friends, i think they are educated and friendly. They love to make fun on each other but they are just fine and i can see their bonding become strengthen day by day. From there, i learned something.

It is okay if people make fun of you, unless you learned something from them and also you cannot be too sensitive since you are getting older.

You will face more and more later.

They told me that i have to be confident in everything that i do and don't afraid to make mistake because it will teach us a lesson.

I learned a lot from my friends. From them, i learned how to boost up my confident level, be valiant to see the world and mingle around with people surrounding.

I also can see the progress in myself in speaking English. Even i am not really fluent and good but I still try my best to improve my English.

I can say that I'M BLESSED since i found them since they are willing to be friend with me and let me see the world.
meet a good friends of mine in my mass comm world😀

I think, the communication world is  really wide and it good to share with everyone. Based on my experience, Mass Comm really taught me how to communicate well with people.

Communication is not something simple because we need the skills have to learn it. I am glad that i can change myself to be a better person. I did not regret that i chose this field because i really can improve myself.


As for my opinion, for the person who don't have any confident in communicate or mingle around with others, you should change your mind set and believe with yourself since you are the only one who really can help you.

"To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven. Don’t wait until you die. If you wait, you die now. If you love, you live now." – Alan Cohen

No comments:

Post a Comment